Wordpress Pluin for Our Community

Jorge Biquez jbiquez at ICSMX.COM
Mon Dec 9 18:54:12 EST 2013

Hello all.

I am sorry if this sounds off topic.

Can you share your advice or suggestions about what plugin do you
recommend to use for the following?

We are planning to have a section on our web page for people
registered on our services. We would like that they can share what
they have read or watch, share comments and participate on moderate
sections with ideas and experiences about different authors,
lectures, movies, etc.

My guess is that there are lot of commercial solutions for sure but
our budget is less than zero so we are thinking use wordpress (we
already know ) with maybe one/some pluing(s) that help us to create
this community.

Any ideas and advice you would like to share?

Thanks in advance

Jorge Biquez