_Student Advisory Advocacy_ > Recent Postings > December 6 2013

McKiernan, Gerard [LIB] gerrymck at IASTATE.EDU
Fri Dec 6 20:55:24 EST 2013

*** Spoiler Alert > Possible Duplicate Posting ***

Colleagues/

FYI

/Gerry

http://studentlibraryambassadors.blogspot.com/2013/12/boomers-staff-and-students-engaging.html

http://studentlibraryambassadors.blogspot.com/2013/12/bowling-green-state-university.html

http://studentlibraryambassadors.blogspot.com/2013/12/marketing-library-database-services-to.html

http://studentlibraryambassadors.blogspot.com/2013/12/peer-to-peer-uconn-scopus-student.html

> Student Advocates: The Key to Successful Funding for a New Building

http://studentlibraryambassadors.blogspot.com/2013/12/peer-to-peer-uconn-scopus-student.html

While I continue to identify cites / sites relating to Student Library Advocacy, I'd appreciate any / all candidates for potential posting  ...

http://studentlibraryambassadors.blogspot.com<http://studentlibraryambassadors.blogspot.com/>

Thanks !

/Gerry

Gerry McKiernan
Associate Professor
and
Science and Technology Librarian
Iowa State University
152 Parks Library
Ames IA 50011

"It's Not The Journey; It's The Detours."

http://ref-notes.blogspot.com/2013/09/its-not-journey-its-detours.html

Web4Lib Web Site: http://web4lib.org/

2013-12-06