job posting

Linda Evans linda.evans at ARLINGTONTX.GOV
Wed Dec 4 11:46:51 EST 2013

Are you looking for a position where you can utilize your technical skills in a collaborative environment? The Arlington Public Library seeks a Virtual Services Supervisor to provide the vision and expertise to bring leading-edge electronic services to our library customers. If you have the ability to manage our Drupal library website, social networks and databases we want to talk to you! Public libraries are making a difference and changing people’s lives every day – come be part of the solution!
For more information and to apply visit  http://www.arlingtontx.gov/employment/erecruiting.html.