Citation Rates in Information / Library Science ?

McKiernan, Gerard [LIB] gerrymck at IASTATE.EDU
Fri Aug 30 16:16:53 EDT 2013

*** Spoiler Alert ***

Colleagues/

In 1997, Charles A. Schwarz published an article titled "The Rise and Fall of Uncitedness." College & Research Libraries  58, no. 1 (January 1997): 19-29 [http://crl.acrl.org/content/58/1/19.full.pdf].

I am interested in any/all more recent reports about uncitedness in information / library sciences. While I am conducting my own search, I would appreciate learning of any publication(s) of which you are aware.

BTW: I am also interested in studies of altmetrics for information / library science publications.

Altmetrics > [http://www.asis.org/Bulletin/Apr-13/AprMay13_Piwowar.html]

Thanks !

/Gerry

Gerry McKiernan