[lita-l] Re: Amigos Receives TSLAC Grant to Fund E-book Project

Christine Peterson peterson at AMIGOS.ORG
Wed Aug 7 12:28:19 EDT 2013

Lori –

At this point, we are still in the information-gathering stage. We have, and continue to, talk with libraries about the functionality they want to see, as well as talking to groups like Califa who have gone before us. Once we have a good idea of the functional requirements, we will start looking at the technical options for getting us there.

I hope this helps.

Christine Peterson
peterson at amigos.org<mailto:peterson at amigos.org>

Preservation: Back to Basics
September 19, 2013
Register<http://www.amigos.org/back_to_basics>

[fb]<https://www.facebook.com/AmigosLibraryServices> [rss] <http://www.amigos.org/taxonomy/term/4/0/feed>  [youtube] <http://www.youtube.com/user/AmigosLibraryServ>  [linkedin] <http://www.linkedin.com/pub/christine-peterson-amigos/0/649/1a4>

From: Lori Bowen Ayre [mailto:lori.ayre at galecia.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 06, 2013 3:38 PM
To: lita-l at ala.org
Cc: WEB4LIB at LISTSERV.ND.EDU; ATRT at txla.org
Subject: [lita-l] Re: Amigos Receives TSLAC Grant to Fund E-book Project

Hi Christine,

Just curious what you are going to be trying that is different from the existing shared ebook platforms from Douglas County, Califa and the vendors.  What's your angle/innovation?

Lori

Lori Bowen Ayre //
Library Technology Consultant / The Galecia Group
(707) 763-6869 // Lori.Ayre at galecia.com<mailto:Lori.Ayre at galecia.com>
Availability:  http://doodle.com/loriayre

Specializing in open source software solutions, RFID, filtering,
workflow optimization, and materials handling