syndicating to Twitter feed

DREW, WILFRED E JR CTR USAF AFMC AFRL/RIOIL wilfred.drew.ctr at US.AF.MIL
Tue Aug 6 13:15:31 EDT 2013

It all depends on your CMS.  It may have a plugin that will do it. WordPress has several.  Also, Feedburner will do it using the socialize function.  Go to feedburner.google.com for details.

Bill Drew

-----Original Message-----
From: Web technologies in libraries [mailto:WEB4LIB at LISTSERV.ND.EDU] On Behalf Of Jarvis, Hugh
Sent: Tuesday, August 06, 2013 1:08 PM
To: WEB4LIB at LISTSERV.ND.EDU
Subject: [WEB4LIB] syndicating to Twitter feed

I’m curious to know if anyone has a good way to push content into Twitter from an RSS feed, or out of a CMS or website.
We’d like to stream our news releases into a generic Twitter feed.

I'd appreciate any thoughts on good ways to do this.

We have a CMS (CQ). Also RSS capability.

Thanks!

Hugh Jarvis (PhD, MLS)
University Communications
University at Buffalo