<Maybe OT?> OCLC Connexion and SharePoint

Riesner, Giles W. GRIESNER at CCBCMD.EDU
Fri Apr 19 11:53:54 EDT 2013

Our IT folks are looking at seriously eliminating our network drives and using
SharePoint exclusively. We currently store our  OCLC Connexion data files on the network
as our catalogers share these files.

Does anyone know if OCLC Connexion can directly data access files on Microsoft SharePoint
like it can network files or would we simply have to have them download (and checkout)
the file on SharePoint and then put it back up and check it in when they finished with it?

Giles W. Riesner, Jr. | Lead Library Technician , Library Technology
The Community College of Baltimore County   | 800 South Rolling Road | Catonsville, MD 21228 USA
Phone:  1-443-840-2736 | Fax: 1-410-455-6436 | Email:  griesner at ccbcmd.edu
CCBC. The incredible value of education.

Web4Lib Web Site: http://web4lib.org/

2013-04-19