Best WYSIWYG Editor for Wordpress?

Kelly Zhu zhu.kelly at YMAIL.COM
Thu Apr 18 16:20:05 EDT 2013

I think ckeditor is the successor to fckeditor.  - Kelly

________________________________
 From: Sigrid Kelsey <sigridkelsey at GMAIL.COM>
To: WEB4LIB at LISTSERV.ND.EDU
Sent: Thursday, April 18, 2013 1:49 PM
Subject: [WEB4LIB] Best WYSIWYG Editor for Wordpress?

We use Wordpress for some of our websites.  The staff
maintaining some of these sites want to use a WYSIWYG but aren't happy
with Wordpress's.  I've found Wordpress plugins to make FCKEditor and
TinyMCE work with it, and I'm not sure which is better, or if there are
even better options.

Does anyone on this list have any
recommendations for the best Wordpress plugins, or any other
suggestions?  The staff does not want to learn html or css, and has been frustrated with aligning images, and they way the editor deletes
"behind the scenes" code.

I want to do my best not to frustrate the staff further by installing something else that isn't as user friendly as they'd like.

Thanks in advance,
Sigrid

Web4Lib Web Site: http://web4lib.org/

2013-04-18