ER&L 2013 News

Jill Emery jill.emery at GMAIL.COM
Wed Sep 26 12:13:11 EDT 2012

ER&L 2013 Welcomes You!

The 2013 Electronic Resources and Libraries conference welcomes you to
participate in this year's conference in a variety of ways from
submitting, to community voting to online or in person attendance.
Housing and registration are also officially open.

Submit to Present - Due October 15

The goal of the ER&L Conference is to bring together information
professionals from libraries and related industries to improve the way
we collect, manage, maintain, and make accessible electronic resources
in an ever-changing online environment. Add to the discussion and
submit today. Current tracks are listed here on our facebook page.

Community Voting - Mark your calendar October 22-23

Our annual community voting process allows you to weigh in on the
content of the 2013 program. Along with the peer review process
managed by a great group of volunteers led by Elizabeth Winter
(Georgia Tech), the community voting steers our program based on your
needs and interests. Details will be posted on our website, facebook
and twitter as voting grows near. .

Register - Attend a great conference at low Early rate of $285

ER&L is an incredibly affordable and high quality conference. Register
today and attend ER&L in person or online. The 3 day conference is jam
packed from Sunday's welcome reception through Wednesday afternoon.

Housing - Book your room at the on-campus and awesome AT&T Center
(conference site) or the lovely Mansion at Judges Hill. Details
available on our website. The rooms do sell out... so book early.
http://www.electroniclibrarian.com/conference-info

Conference Dates
September 25 | Registration/ Housing Opens
October 15 | Proposal Submission close
October 22-23 | Community Proposal Voting
October 29 | Acceptance notifications sent
November 16 | Regular Registration rates begin
March 17-20 | ER&L 2013 in Austin, Texas or Online

Did you know ER&L tweets on helpful topics not traditionally covered
by others on effective time management strategies, open access hot
topics, productive meeting tactics and more. Check us out on Twitter
to learn more. http://twitter.com/erandl