Help with Implications of Library's place in University DNS

Leo Robert Klein leo at LEOKLEIN.COM
Wed Sep 19 12:18:20 EDT 2012

The search engines might have caught on.  I think the real attraction of
the 'library' sub-domain is that it's so much easier to remember.

To go from that to 'school.edu/scribble-scribble/library' seems like a
step in the wrong direction -- particularly from a marketing
stand-point, if nothing else.

LEO

www.leoklein.com (site)
www.ChicagoLibrarian.com (blog)