Job: Customer support for LibraryThing for Libraries

Tim Spalding tim at LIBRARYTHING.COM
Wed Oct 31 13:57:28 EDT 2012

LibraryThing for Libraries, LibraryThing's groundbreaking suite of catalog
enhancements, is getting bigger—and we need help!

The core skills are organization and communication. You need a mind like a
steel trap. You also need to be very comfortable with computers. A library
or information-science degree is a big plus.

We're a fun company, with cool technology and room to grow.

We're accepting applications from everywhere. All things being equal we'll
favor employees in the Northeast. But standouts elsewhere will definitely
be considered.

Read more about it here:
http://www.librarything.com/blogs/thingology/2012/10/hiring-customer-support-for-librarything-for-libraries/

Tim