Speech to text in Adobe Premiere: Are there ontologies I can feed it for better results?

Wilhelmina Randtke randtke at GMAIL.COM
Fri Oct 26 20:04:58 EDT 2012

I am experimenting with text to speech ("speech analysis") in Adobe
Premiere.  A major source of inaccuracies seems to be that it doesn't
recognize subject specific words.  Right now I'm feeding it law related
material, and it wrote "plaintiff" as "pleated skirt".

Is it possible to plug in something like an ontology, so to give Premiere
the context of the audio, and then it will tend to lean towards words
related to that context?

-Wilhelmina Randtke

Web4Lib Web Site: http://web4lib.org/

2012-10-26