The Library in your Living Room

Drew, Wilfred E CTR USAF AFMC AFRL/RIOI Wilfred.Drew.ctr at RL.AF.MIL
Wed Oct 24 09:48:36 EDT 2012

The library is already in my living room.  It is on my laptop, my nook
color tablet, and my droid smart phone.  I am not in any hurry to have
it on my TV especially since I am on satellite for both TV and Internet.
If we ever get real broadband where I live, that will change the
equation.  I would then think about using a real computer, not a game
machine, as our entertainment center.

Wilfred (Bill) Drew
Croop-LaFrance, Inc.
Technical Librarian
AFMC/AFRL/RIOIL
Tech Library
Rome Research Site
Phone: (315) 330-7608
Email: Wilfred.Drew.ctr at RL.af.mil
"Google can bring you back 100000 answers, a librarian can bring you
back the right one." -- Neil Gaiman
The views expressed in this email are those of the author and do not
necessarily reflect the official policy or position of Croop-LaFrance,
the Air Force, the Department of Defense, or the U.S. Government.