San Jose State: Sch. Lib & Inf. Science: Instructor

Linda Main linda.main at SJSU.EDU
Tue Oct 16 20:39:03 EDT 2012

I am looking for an instructor for Summer 2013 who would teach a
class for our Masters in Library and Information Science (MLIS) students
on developing Web pages and interactive applications for the iPad -- based on existing iPhone and Touch coding
techniques. (Students can use the Apple iPhone Developer Program for free)

We are the School of Library and Information Science at San Jose State
University. Our Masters degree in library and information science is
delivered in a 100% online format so location is unimportant.

Summer runs around 10 weeks and start in early June.

We use D2L Learning Management System and Blackboard Collaborate web
conferencing. Though any instructor is free to build or use their own
platforms.

The class caps at 30. Salary for an instructor with a Ph.d degree is:
$5,950.80; for a masters degree:  $4,971.60 payable at the end

Here is some information about our school

http://slisweb.sjsu.edu/

http://slisweb.sjsu.edu/about-slis

http://slisweb.sjsu.edu/prospective-students/discover-online-learning

Thanks for considering this.  Linda Main -linda.main at sjsu.edu

Linda Main Ph.D.
Associate Director
Coordinator of Admissions and Academic Advising

San Jose State University
http://slisweb.sjsu.edu