Content Management System for web/intranet

Cary Gordon listuser at CHILLCO.COM
Mon Oct 15 00:22:17 EDT 2012

Drupal is widely used and broadly supported in the library community. You
can find information at http://groups.drupal.org/libraries and take a look
at the drupal4lib mailing list at
http://listserv.uic.edu/archives/drupal4lib.html

There is a great general resource on open-source software for libraries at
http://foss4lib.org. This was created by Lyrasis and offers information on
many of the content management systems and frameworks used in the Library
community. Drupal and Wrodpress seem to be the most popular among the free
and open-source systems used by libraries.

I am a librarian and long-time Drupal evangelist in the community, and my
company offers Drupal services.

Thanks,

Cary

--