SCRLC Fall 2012 > Digital Textbooks: An Idea Whose Time Has Come

McKiernan, Gerard [LIB] gerrymck at IASTATE.EDU
Fri Oct 12 15:55:58 EDT 2012

*** Spoiler Alert > Possible Duplicate Posting ***

Colleagues/

I am pleased to announce the availability of the PPT slides for an invited virtual presentation I gave yesterday, October 11 2012 >

South Central Regional Library Council > RSUG Fall 2012 >

The Changing World of Resource Sharing: Copyright Clearance Center, Creative Commons & e-Textbooks

Date & Time: Thursday, October 11, 2012 ; 9:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Location: Corning Museum of Glass, Rakow Library

This training is funded in part by Federal Library Services & Technology Act (LSTA) funds, awarded to the NYS Library by the Federal Institute of Museum and Library Services (IMLS).

I would like to thank Matt Hogan, Manager of Digital Services and Resource Sharing, South Central Regional Library Council, Ithaca, NY

Link Available Via

[ http://digital-textbooks.blogspot.com/2012/10/scrlc-fall-2012-digital-textbooks-idea.html ]

Note: This is an updated and expanded version of presentations given late September 2012 >

Digital Textbook Presentations > Parma, Italy > September 2012

[ http://digital-textbooks.blogspot.com/2012/09/digital-textbook-presentations-parma.html ]

Digital Textbook Presentations > Belgrade, Serbia > September 2012

[ http://digital-textbooks.blogspot.com/2012/09/digital-textbook-presentations-belgrade.html ]

Enjoy !

/Gerry

Gerry McKiernan