Online Dictionary

Lisa M. Zarrella lmzarrella at STGREGORYS.EDU
Thu Oct 11 19:19:02 EDT 2012

Thanks for the suggestions so far.  What I think we need is something I can actually put on the website...like the online databases.

Lisa M. Zarrella
Reference & Circulation Librarian
James J. Kelly Library
St. Gregory's University
Office: 405-878-5109
Ref. Desk:  405-878-5111

________________________________

From: Web technologies in libraries on behalf of Richard Wiggins
Sent: Thu 10/11/2012 4:35 PM
To: WEB4LIB at LISTSERV.ND.EDU
Subject: Re: [WEB4LIB] Online Dictionary

I suggest a Web site called Onelook.com.  it aggregates many dictionary sites, including Merriam-Webster and Oxford.

/rich

On Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 3:28 PM, Lisa M. Zarrella <lmzarrella at stgregorys.edu> wrote:

	Good Day,

	It has been requested that the university library make a good online dictionary available to students on it's website.  I have thus far looked at Merriam-Webster and Oxford.  Does anyone else have any suggestions?  If you have a dictionary resource on your library website, what do you use?

	Thanks!

	Lisa

	Web4Lib Web Site: http://web4lib.org/

	2012-10-11