Topic Preferences for A Digital Textbooks Article ?

McKiernan, Gerard [LIB] gerrymck at IASTATE.EDU
Sat Oct 6 21:40:03 EDT 2012

 *** Spoiler Alert > Possible Duplicate Posting ***

Colleagues/

I am greatly interested in learning of your interests and preferences with regard to topics as they relate to Digital Textbooks that should be the focus of an an invited profile article I've been invited to write and would most appreciate your response to the questions <http://www.surveymonkey.com/MySurvey_EditPage.aspx?sm=hGB0RhQMzTyI7gKzuOG7sEdsISFY%2bxuW4omVXgYhoalj3wA73xfMT%2fpTvDyJ5yuR&TB_iframe=true&height=450&width=650> in a SurveyMonkey survey.

The survey is available at

[ http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/WHKXKQY ]

Thanks for your assistance !

Regards,