CORRECTED LINK: Attending Internet Librarian? Volunteers needed!

Blakiston, Rebecca blakistonr at U.LIBRARY.ARIZONA.EDU
Wed Oct 3 16:52:42 EDT 2012

Sorry this included the old link for a previous webinar - to register, please use this link instead: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dG9NeFFubWV2Y0xMUlNmOTRGQnFnNHc6MQ#gid=0.

Rebecca

Rebecca Blakiston
Instructional Services Librarian
Website Product Manager
University of Arizona Libraries
blakistonr at u.library.arizona.edu
(520) 307-2834

From: Blakiston, Rebecca
Sent: Wednesday, October 03, 2012 1:25 PM
To: WEB4LIB at LISTSERV.ND.EDU; 'USABILITY4LIB at LISTSERV.ND.EDU'; uls-l at ala.org
Cc: britt.fagerheim at usu.edu
Subject: Attending Internet Librarian? Volunteers needed!

WHAT

Internet Librarian Lightning Round-Up!

A free webinar presented by the ACRL-ULS Technology & Libraries Committee. This post-conference online session will provide you with an overview of some of the best presentations from Internet Librarian in Monterey, CA. Speakers from a variety of university libraries will present overviews of what they learned at the conference in a lightening-round fashion.

WHEN

Tuesday, October 30th, 12pm-1pm CDT /  1-2pm EDT.

ARE YOU ATTENDING THE CONFERENCE?

We need volunteers to present as part of this webinar! If you are attending Internet Librarian and would like to share what you learned in 10 minutes or less, please reply to this message with your title and institution. We hope to hear from you!

REGISTER NOW

Let us know you'll be attending: http://forms.library.okstate.edu/view.php?id=53. We will e-mail you the link to the live webinar as we get closer.

On behalf of the ACRL-ULS Technology and Libraries Committee,

Britt Fagerheim, Utah State University

Rebecca Blakiston, University of Arizona

Sara Arnold-Garza, Towson University

Kristin Henrich, University of Idaho

Nicole Sump-Crethar, Oklahoma State University

Carolyn Cunningham, University of Texas San Antonio

Dan Chaney, Oklahoma State University

Web4Lib Web Site: http://web4lib.org/

2012-10-03