Evanced Hosting

Stacy Pober stacy.pober at MANHATTAN.EDU
Tue Nov 27 22:08:12 EST 2012

Point taken. Anecdotal information is not the best metric.

At least one of the sites offering comparison of cloud service provider
reliability shows 100% uptime for Amazon during a period when there was a
prolonged outage that brought down many customers. I'm not sure how they
calculated that uptime percentage.

Where do you find accurate, independent statistics to compare hosting
reliability?