Social Media Survey 2012

McKiernan, Gerard [LIB] gerrymck at IASTATE.EDU
Sat Nov 24 10:28:02 EST 2012

*** Spoiler Alert > Possible Duplicate Posting ***

Colleagues/

For the past several years, Pearson has been researching faculty use of social media. Pearson's collaboration with other thought leaders, including Babson Survey Research Group and Converseon, is one of the ways we're gaining that understanding. As a reflection of our commitment to sharing our knowledge with the higher education community, the following pages contain the findings of our most recent social media survey.

Source and Links to Report, Report Podcast, Infographic, and News Coverage Available At

[ http://onlinesocialnetworks.blogspot.com/2012/11/social-media-survey-2012.html ]

Enjoy !

/Gerry

Gerry McKiernan