Automated Deposit of Researcher Publications Into Repositories ?

William Gunn william.gunn at MENDELEY.COM
Tue Nov 20 21:14:50 EST 2012

Hi Gerry, at Mendeley we are involved in one such effort. Here's the blurb from JISC: "This project will seek to embed institutional deposit into the academic workflow of the researcher at almost no cost to the researcher. We will work with Mendeley and Symplectic to allow researchers to synchronise their personal research collections with institutional systems at no extra effort. We expect to significantly increase deposit rates as a result."

You can read more about it here: http://www.jisc.ac.uk/whatwedo/programmes/inf11/jiscdepo/dura.aspx
Implementation details are here: http://www.symplectic.co.uk/news-events/2012/05/16/dura-project-with-mendeley-and-caret/