library 404 pages

Cockerill, Alan alan.cockerill at JCU.EDU.AU
Thu Nov 8 18:52:08 EST 2012

All our pages link to a problem reporting form (collects page url, referrer URL etc automatically) that gives the reporter the option of being contacted when the fix has been done.

The 404 http://www-public.jcu.edu.au/libcomp/eadfdfa also links to that form. Humour is not an option. ;-)

I'd say just over half want to be notified when something is fixed.

Alan Cockerill
Library Technologies Coordinator
Library & Information Services
James Cook University PO Box 6811 CAIRNS QLD 4870 AUSTRALIA
P:(07) 4042 1737 I:+61 7 4042 1737 F: (07) 4042 1026
E: Alan.Cockerill at jcu.edu.au<mailto:Alan.Cockerill at jcu.edu.au>
www.jcu.edu.au
Location: B1 Level 0
CRICOS Provider Code: 00117J (QLD)