library 404 pages

Steffen Schilke steffen.schilke at GMAIL.COM
Thu Nov 8 18:19:21 EST 2012

Yes - you can do some magic programming tricks when the 404 is called and
if the error comes again then the webmaster is / was lazy

But usually by using a content management system (CMS) that problem should
be handled by the CMS