A [Wordpress-based] "Alerts" Dashboard - Library Closings, etc.

Peter Murray peter.murray at LYRASIS.ORG
Wed Nov 7 10:18:54 EST 2012

For what its worth, I built a prototype of this using Twitter and documented it in a blog post:

  Using Twitter For Service Outage Awareness
  http://dltj.org/article/twitter-for-outages/

To the best of my knowledge, no one has actually implemented it in production.  I'd be curious to know if anyone actually uses it.

Peter

--
Peter Murray
Assistant Director, Technology Services Development
Peter.Murray at lyrasis.org
+1 678-235-2955

1438 West Peachtree Street NW
Suite 200
Atlanta, GA 30309
Toll Free: 800.999.8558
Fax: 404.892.7879
www.lyrasis.org

LYRASIS: Great Libraries. Strong Communities. Innovative Answers.