Browser Support

Ken Varnum varnum at UMICH.EDU
Thu May 17 14:52:09 EDT 2012

Thanks! What versions to you design your library site to be "guaranteed" to
work with? The survey should be working now, if you tried before and it
wasn't: http://bitly.com/KoJNe2

Ken

--
Ken Varnum
Web Systems Manager                  E: varnum at umich.edu
300C Hatcher Graduate Library        T: 734-615-3287
University of Michigan Library       @varnum
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-1190
http://www.lib.umich.edu/users/varnum