login issue

Kelly Zhu zhu.kelly at YMAIL.COM
Wed May 9 14:59:18 EDT 2012

I guess your libraries have implemented one-login for all your library services, such as ILS, ILL, EzProxy, etc. I wonder how you have done it.

Recently, I am assigned a thorny task: to find a solution to unify the logins.  At our library, ILS is Voyager on Oracle.  It was tried in the past to connect to the university LDAP service without success; the same with ILL ILLIAD server.  So, each has its own login.

I would like someone to point me to a right direction, or your successful experience, etc.  Any help appreciated.

Kelly Zhu
Web Services Librarian
Chambers Library
University of Central Oklahoma