"The Times They Are A-Changin'" Political Protests--Iowa State University--May 1970

McKiernan, Gerard [LIB] gerrymck at IASTATE.EDU
Thu May 3 21:48:57 EDT 2012

*** Spoiler Alert > Possible Duplicate Posting  ***

Colleagues/

Lest We Forget ... [:-(

Nearly a decade ago I co-authored a virtual exhibit related to student activism by ISU students, faculty, and staff against the Vietnam War and the Kent State shootimg on May 4 1970

[http://ref-notes.blogspot.com/2012/05/times-they-are-changin-political.html]

BTW: A good friend of my wife who was a student at KS photographed the imcident but his film was confiscated by the FBI ...

In Remembrance ...

/Gerry

Gerry McKiernan
Associate Professor