Security for Libraries (SEC4LIB)

Forrest, Stuart sforrest at BCGOV.NET
Thu May 3 17:55:56 EDT 2012

Yes please include me.

Stuart Forrest

Sent via DroidX2 on Verizon Wireless™

-----Original message-----
From: "Cox, Thomas" <Thomas.Cox at TUFTS.EDU>
To: "WEB4LIB at LISTSERV.ND.EDU" <WEB4LIB at LISTSERV.ND.EDU>
Sent: Thu, May 3, 2012 21:48:30 GMT+00:00
Subject: Re: [WEB4LIB] Security for Libraries (SEC4LIB)

Nice!    I'm in.

Thanks,

Thom W. Cox
Manager of Library Information Technology Services
Tisch Library
Tufts University
Medford, MA
thomas.cox at tufts.edu<mailto:thomas.cox at tufts.edu>

"Every technology has a philosophy which is given
expression in how the technology makes people  use their minds,
in how it codifies the world, and in which of our senses it amplifies…”
    - Neal Postman