Virtual Reference

Harris, Jennifer jharris at MERCYHURST.EDU
Thu Mar 22 11:17:50 EDT 2012

Hello,

We are currently using Meebo to provide our users with chat reference. However, we've noticed some buggy behavior with Meebo and we'd like to consider getting (or buying) a better option for providing virtual reference.

Would anyone be willing to share what they use to provide virtual reference? Does anyone have suggestions for virtual reference options besides Meebo? What about video? Does anyone have virtual reference with live video as well and what are you using?

Thanks,
Jennifer

Jennifer Harris
Systems and Teaching Librarian