Most U.S. College Students Now Prefer Digital Reading

McKiernan, Gerard [LIB] gerrymck at IASTATE.EDU
Tue Mar 20 14:56:14 EDT 2012

Colleagues/

Speaking of distractions

"Finding Your Book Interrupted ... By the Tablet You Read It On"

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/05/business/media/e-books-on-tablets-fight-digital-distractions.html

/Gerry