Most U.S. College Students Now Prefer Digital Reading

Cindy gealach at GMAIL.COM
Mon Mar 19 16:26:31 EDT 2012

What kind of interruption are you talking about with a tablet? In my
experience, once you start reading on a tablet, it's the same as if you
were reading a book. Sure you could close the book and start playing a game
if your tablet has that ability, but you could get the same distraction
from a regular book and a nearby gaming console. The studies on
multi-tasking don't apply here.

Cindy

Cynthia Greenan, MLS
Submissions Coordinator
Portal of Geriatric Online Education (POGOe.org)