ER&L 2012 Conference Update

Jill Emery jill.emery at GMAIL.COM
Tue Mar 6 13:47:03 EST 2012

Hello Everyone,

The program for this year's ER&L Conference has been posted here:
http://www.electroniclibrarian.com/conference-info/erl-2012-sessions

There are still spaces available for the in-depth workshops being held
both prior to the conference and at the close of conference. Learn
more here: http://www.electroniclibrarian.com/conference-info/erl12-workshops

If you preview the program and regret not being able to attend, there
are still slots available for the online conference which will feature
over 30 of these programs available for viewing online either in time
with the conference or asynchronously. To see the programs being
offered for the online conference and to register for the online
version go here:
http://www.electroniclibrarian.com/conference-info/online-conference

If you want to follow us on twitter, you can get weekly highlights of
various sessions @ERandL and the conference hashtag will be #erl12

We have facebook page called Electronic Resources and Libraries that
you can "like" and get updates as well:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Electronic-Resources-Libraries-ERL/10267658031

We're extremely pleased to announce our two AIP student grant winners:
Kathleen Legg, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee and Thomas Goodnow,
Indiana University, Bloomington, School of Library and Information
Studies. If you are attending ER&L this year, let's make them feel
welcomed!

If you're starting to wonder what to do while in Austin, this page
will help you out:
http://www.electroniclibrarian.com/conference-info/restaurants-area

Be sure to read about how to get the most out of Austin, written by
Chad Hutchens: http://www.electroniclibrarian.com/conference-info/getting-the-most-out-of-austin

Lastly, thanks again to all our wonderful sponsors who are helping
this to be a fantastic conference experience:
http://www.electroniclibrarian.com/sponsorship/erl-sponsors

Be sure to attend the vendor reception if traveling to Austin:
http://www.electroniclibrarian.com/conference-info/erl-2012-sessions