Off-Topic: Marking e-readers for circulation

M. Jean Williams-Adams mjean.williamsadams at FAMU.EDU
Thu Mar 1 11:53:53 EST 2012

The ereaders (ipod, ipads) we purchased from Apple came with our
Libraries name, etc. on them, that was a plus that Apple gave us.  The
ipods cost from $199 (8GB) -$299 (32GB).  We also circulate the SONY and
the NOOK ereaders.  You can etch information on them but be very
careful.

M Jean Williams Adams
Head of Reference Services

Florida A&M University