Digital Badges: Catalyst in the Evolution of Higher Education or “Killer App” for Alternatives?

McKiernan, Gerard [LIB] gerrymck at IASTATE.EDU
Sun Jun 24 14:41:43 EDT 2012

*** Spoiler Alert > Possible Duplicate Posting(s) ***

Colleagues/

Select Recent postings to the _Alt-Ed_ blog with a focus on Digital Badges ...

/Gerry

http://alternative-educate.blogspot.com/2012/06/with-forced-resignation-of-uva.html

http://alternative-educate.blogspot.com/2012/06/case-of-massive-online-open-course-mooc.html

http://alternative-educate.blogspot.com/2012/06/gates-foundation-announces-9-million-in.html

http://alternative-educate.blogspot.com/2012/06/ct-seeking-systemic-change-higher.html

http://alternative-educate.blogspot.com/2012/06/av-now-available-anya-kamenetzon-who.html

http://alternative-educate.blogspot.com/2012/06/massive-open-online-courses-as-new.html

http://alternative-educate.blogspot.com/2012/06/ct12-general-keynote-meeting-challenge.html

http://alternative-educate.blogspot.com/2012/06/p2p-in-this-online-university-students.html

http://alternative-educate.blogspot.com/2012/06/digital-badges-catalyst-in-evolution-of.html

http://alternative-educate.blogspot.com/2012/06/mooc-mythbuster-what-moocs-are-and-what_24.html

http://alternative-educate.blogspot.com/2012/06/digital-badges-would-represent-students.html

http://alternative-educate.blogspot.com/2012/06/what-are-open-badges.html

> Digital Badges for Learning < Remarks by Secretary Duncan

http://alternative-educate.blogspot.com/2012/06/digital-badges-for-learning-remarks-by.html

Enjoy !

Gerry McKiernan
Associate Professor