Google Docs training outline

Stacey Kimmel-Smith sek2 at LEHIGH.EDU
Mon Jun 18 16:10:40 EDT 2012

Hi,

This is maybe tangentially related to Web services -- but does anyone have
training materials, resources, and/or best practices for universities using
Google Docs/Drive  that they might be willing to share? A number of our
staff are starting to work with faculty who are teaching courses that
involve student/colleague collaboration using Docs -- I'm looking for case
studies, training materials, lessons learned, etc.  I'd be happy to
summarize any shareable links/resources with the list...

Thanks!

Stacey Kimmel-Smith
Lehigh University

Web4Lib Web Site: http://web4lib.org/