Another question about chat

Inge Kokidko ikokidko at PCPLS.LIB.IN.US
Thu Jun 14 15:59:05 EDT 2012

Not to distract from the OP's topic, but for those of you who do implement
it on your websites, I'm curious how often chat-reference is actually used.
We spoke about it during a regional counterparts meeting recently, and the
feedback was unanimous that it wasn't a worthwhile feature as patrons only
tried to use it a couple times a month on average.

Just curious how frequently it's used, if you feel it is worthwhile, and
what you do to promote and staff it... you can respond off-list please.

--
Inge Kokidko, MLS
Systems Librarian