Another question about chat

Maseles, Judy S. MaselesJ at MISSOURI.EDU
Thu Jun 14 10:04:39 EDT 2012

We are looking into LibChat.  See features and pricing below.

Judy Siebert Maseles
Head, Science Branch Libraries
Web Development Administrator
W2001 Lafferre Hall
Engineering Library and Technology Commons
University of Missouri
Columbia, MO  65211

-----Original Message-----
From: David Colp [mailto:david at springshare.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2012 4:32 PM
To: Maseles, Judy S.
Subject: RE: LibAnswers

Hi Judy,

Thank you for your interest in LibChat. Here is pricing and some information about the features. We will start showing the product next week. It will be available for demo accounts in the last week of June, and will be available for purchase right after July 4th.

Up to 2 concurrent operators: $499/year
Up to 5 concurrent  operators: $799/year Up to 10 concurrent operators: $1,099/year

This pricing is for individual institutions, as a module for LibAnswers.

LibChat will offer:
*             3 types of widgets;
*             Multiple Queues - multiple staff can be online at the same time and the first person to claim the chat 'wins';
o             Alleviates this issue of only one librarian being logged in at a time
*             Email transcription for the patron;
*             Patron rating of the chat session;
*             Integrated Statistics;
*             ...loads more stuff!

Here is a link to a blog about LibChat with more details: http://support.springshare.com/2012/06/12/meebo-going-away-libchat-coming-your-way-see-it-at-ala/

Regards,
David

"Follow-us, Keep in Touch, and Be in the Know. Here's how: http://help.springshare.com/keepingup"
David Colp, MLIS
Regional Sales Consultant
S P R I N G S H A R E - Create. Learn. Share.