The Vanguard Factor > Metrics For Ideas Before Their Time(s) / Plus

McKiernan, Gerard [LIB] gerrymck at IASTATE.EDU
Sat Jun 2 17:51:34 EDT 2012

*** Spoiler Alert > Possible Duplicate Posting(s) ***

Colleagues/

A Plethora of Postings to the Scholarship 2.0 blog ...

The Vanguard Factor > Metrics For Ideas Before Their Time(s)

http://scholarship20.blogspot.com/2010/08/vanguard-factor-metrics-for-ideas.html

BTW: I am particularly interested in reactions to this post ...

http://scholarship20.blogspot.com/2012/05/cfp-peer-reviewing-and-research.html

http://scholarship20.blogspot.com/2012/05/science-and-truth-were-all-in-it.html

http://scholarship20.blogspot.com/2012/05/research-blogs-and-discussion-of.html

http://scholarship20.blogspot.com/2012/05/how-twitter-will-revolutionise-academic.html

http://scholarship20.blogspot.com/2012/05/journal-of-librarianship-and-scholarly.html

http://scholarship20.blogspot.com/2012/05/latest-developments-in-plos-article.html

http://scholarship20.blogspot.com/2012/05/biomed-central-blog-assessing-research.html

http://scholarship20.blogspot.com/2012/06/two-architects-of-library-discovery_01.html

http://scholarship20.blogspot.com/2012/06/uk-repositorynet.html

http://scholarship20.blogspot.com/2012/06/does-open-access-publishing-increase.html

http://scholarship20.blogspot.com/2012/06/colloquium-on-rethinking-future-of.html

> Scientific Utopia: I. Opening Scientific Communication

http://scholarship20.blogspot.com/2012/06/scientific-utopia-i-opening-scientific.html

Enjoy !

Gerry McKiernan
Associate Professor