sample social media policies or plans?

Drew, Wilfred E CTR USAF AFMC AFRL/RIOIL Wilfred.Drew.ctr at RL.AF.MIL
Fri Jul 27 09:53:54 EDT 2012

For the last few months I have been trying to find high quality social
media policies and plans put together by libraries of all types.  I had
a few links but now those links no longer work.  I am doing a workshop
at the end of next week and need some great examples that I can use as
part of an information packet.   Please send me any examples or URLS if
you know of social media policies and plans.  I am especially interested
in ones that have clear objectives and evaluation.  If so, please send
them to my gmail address not my work email:  bill.drew at gmail.com

I have Michael Stephen's any library model already.

Wilfred (Bill) Drew
Croop-LaFrance, Inc.
Technical Librarian
AFM/AFRL/RIOIL
Tech Library
Rome Research Site
Phone: (315) 330-7608
Email: Wilfred.Drew.ctr at RL.af.mil

"Don't be the turkey."  -- Nassim Taleb in The Black Swan: the impact of
the highly improbable.