Proposals due 31 July: Innovation in Libraries 2012, a Free Postconference to LITA Forum

SNEARYA snearya at OCLC.ORG
Wed Jul 25 16:58:54 EDT 2012

Quick reminder that proposals are due NEXT WEEK, 31 July! We are especially
interested in getting a few more lightning talk proposal
submissions...showcase the innovative things you¹ve done at your library!
####

Web4Lib Web Site: http://web4lib.org/

2012-07-25