social media feeds displayed on digital media

Cindy cynthiazweier at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jul 24 16:10:22 EDT 2012

Hi Ken,

I've seen this done at many conferences. I'm not sure what they use, but
I'm planning an upcoming twitter conference initiative, so I'd like to see
what you end up with. Twitterfall seems to be pretty widely recommended (
http://twitterfall.com/ ) though I'd have to play around with it to see if
I fully understand it. This thread has several other recommendations as
well:
http://www.quora.com/What-is-the-best-twitter-wall-software-to-use-it-at-a-conference

I have seen a presentation that used hootsuite as a feed. (I imagine tweet
deck looks similar though I haven't used it). It works, but it's not as
pretty as a dedicated twitter feed display.

Cynthia Zweier
Librarian
Portal of Geriatric Online Education (POGOe.org)