imo.im widgets

Jess Posgate jposgate at OURDIGITALWORLD.ORG
Tue Jul 17 09:55:43 EDT 2012

We recently implemented Zoho Live Chat because it works for one support
person servicing any user who clicks through from our Toolkit webpages.
We're a friendly bunch here at VITA Toolkit, and the user side widget window
is very plain--i.e. no full RTF menu, no look up of emoticons, no file
transfer or screenshare controls--compared to the support person window.
I've put in some requests to have at least file transfer on the user side
(so they can send me a screenshot of what you're seeing) and the Zoho folks
are very responsive on their forums, which is encouraging. We'll see how
quickly their development cycles turn.
It's only been live since Meebo went down July 11, but so far so good.
Jess