Survey on digitization and management of digital collections

Torben Lindemann torben.lindemann at FH-POTSDAM.DE
Mon Jul 9 10:32:21 EDT 2012

Please excuse multiple postings

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am conducting an online survey in the context of my master thesis. It is
concerned with digitization and the management of digital
collections in cultural heritage organizations under the title
"digitization on demand". In case that you are dealing with these topics
in your profession, I would be very grateful for your participation in my
survey.

The survey will take 10-15 minutes.

Please click on the following link to complete the survey:

http://www.q-set.de/q-set.php?sCode=PHJYCPCJEANU

Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Torben Lindemann