Meebo Me Alternatives

Ronnie Fields rfields at STANFORD.EDU
Mon Jul 2 04:33:59 EDT 2012

Jane,

Thanks for this information.

I contacted Zoho and asked if their widget will be able to automatically
update its status.  Here's their response:

Sorry, Currently we don't have such option in Zoho Chat. We have added your request in our task list. We will check the feasibility to implement the same and inform you once it is done.

Thanks,
Ronnie