Endnote as a library catalog

Rachelle Georger rgeorger at SCRIPPS.EDU
Thu Jan 26 14:55:03 EST 2012

Check out LibraryWorld: www.libraryworld.com/
It's $395 a year.

-Rachelle

Rachelle Georger
Acquisitions Librarian
Kresge Library
The Scripps Research Institute
10550 N. Torrey Pines Rd.
La Jolla, CA 92037

On 1/25/12 5:16 PM, "Steve Clancy" <sclancy at UCI.EDU> wrote:

Howdy.

Has anyone had any experience with using EndNote as a low-cost catalog
for a very small book collection? It would probably run on one dedicated
workstation.

I'm trying to help someone out who has been put in charge of putting a
very small occupational health collection online so the staff can search
it. The department is willing to spend little, if any, money on it.

Thanks.

--steve

                    Steve Clancy, MLS
    Research Librarian for Health Sciences and Nursing Science
     Ayala Science Library, Univ. of Calif., Irvine CA. U.S.A.
         949-824-7309 * sclancy AT uci.edu
    http://www.faculty.uci.edu/profile.cfm?faculty_id=5109

Web4Lib Web Site: http://web4lib.org/

2012-01-25