web service apis and libraries

Michel, Jason Paul micheljp at MUOHIO.EDU
Mon Jan 23 16:02:59 EST 2012

Robin -

Thanks so much for the insight!  I'll be contacting you soon if that's cool!

Jason

Jason Paul Michel
User Experience Librarian
Miami University Libraries
tel: 513-529-3935
twitter: @jpmichel

On Jan 23, 2012, at 3:53 PM, Robin Hastings wrote:

We've used the Twitter, Flickr and Goodreads APIs to get information
from those sites onto our Drupal-based web page. Twitter is used on
our homepage at www.mrrl.org<http://www.mrrl.org>, Flickr on our pictures page at
http://www.mrrl.org/content/slideshow and Goodreads on our Teen page
at www.mrrl.org/content/teen-zone<http://www.mrrl.org/content/teen-zone>.

Let me know what you would like to know about how we use those!

Robin Hastings
robin.hastings at gmail.com<mailto:robin.hastings at gmail.com>
http://www.rhastings.net