Need a new library website - help

Patrice Chalon patrice.chalon at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jan 23 14:34:11 EST 2012

Hello,

Maybe of interest: Drupal offers some modules that allow to connect to ILS,
providing another discovering interface to your collection.

For Drupal (I'm also biased;-), you can visit this
http://drupalib.interoperating.info/library_modules

(For Wordpress, there is at least http://scriblio.net/)

Hope it helps,

Patrice