online payments using QMS?

Sharon Foster fostersm1 at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jan 23 13:26:32 EST 2012

We're a non-governmental, non-profit library that is currently accepting
online subscription payments using PayPal. Several of our subscribers
report reluctance to give information to PayPal, and feel intimidated by
its insistence that they open a PayPal account even though it's not
required.

We're thinking of switching to Intuit's QuickBook Merchant Service. I have
never encountered it and am looking for examples demonstrating the
look-and-feel from the customer's point of view. If you are using it, or
just know of a website that uses it, could you please send me a link to it?

Thanks,
Sharon
Sharon M. Foster
Digital Resources Librarian

*"All accumulation, therefore, of personal property, beyond what a man’s
own hands produce, is derived to him by living in society; and he owes on
every principle of justice, of gratitude, and of civilization, a part of
that accumulation back again to society from whence the whole came.*" ~Tom
Paine

Web4Lib Web Site: http://web4lib.org/

2012-01-23