Need a new library website - help

Robert Balliot rballiot at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jan 23 12:52:36 EST 2012

I agree with Sharon 100% regarding Wordpress.  Many national TV
broadcasting affiliates have adopted Wordpress for their web presence - so
it even fits their stringent corporate models of cost-benefit.  It is
flexible and easy to modify and maintain.  With the huge number of theme
variations available, I can't imagine where it would not fit the needs of a
public library website.

R. Balliot

--
Robert L. Balliot